Mon, 6 April 2015
What You'll Learn
- A way of thinking about mentor "fit" that feels the same way you decide whether a friend fits your style.
- 4 non-mentor relationships that can have mentor-like outcomes for you.
- The secret sauce of a BBF.
- Why offering to buy coffee could cost your mentor $3,000.
- How asking to "pick your brain" could annoy a potential mentor.
- Simple exchanges, requests, and relationship building "asks" that let you build a mentorship without asking them to move into your house during your first conversation.
Tweetable of the Episode
Resource of the Episode